Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

NY NEWS UPDATE TERRI WALKER & FASHION DESIGNER ERIN 'THE WONDERFUL' FETHERSTON

Hello Everybody, 

I recently had the pleasure of meeting the beautiful UBER talented clothes designer Erin Fetherston. We met at the DD172 Gallery on a night we were doing a dress rehearsal for the Bluroc Tour. I performed in a big old baggy jumper with equally big old baggy sweats! Yes I know Fashion faux pas ! But to be perfectly honest comfort is a must for me so boo (sticks out tounge)! Lol!

Anywho I digress, back to the subject at hand. She saw me perform and even with my baggy get up she understood what I was about and to my delight insisted that she dressed me.I was so excited that I kept hugging her and squealing "Thank yooooooouuuuuuu!!"

Her clothes are Beautiful ,Light and Classy but with an edge.When you wear her clothes you feel like an individual and not like a clone !I simply love it! Here is a link to her site so you can see that I do not tell fibbs! I will be uploading pics of me wearing some of her Fabulous garments up soon. Til then lots of smooches my bambinas!


                                                                                                                                            -T.xxx

P.S. Oooh I'm wearing one of her pieces in my Profile pi. I know you cant really see much but you get the idea.xx
________________________________________________________




HTTPS://WWW.ERINFETHERSTON.COM/#/BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment