Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

NEWS: TERRI WALKER ALBUM UPDATES & HAGGSTORM'S DANCE RELEASE "BE MY BABY" FT. TERRI WALKER

Howdy People!
Yes you must be wondering to yourself why does she even have a blog? She is never bloody on it! I know I know! I'm going to change that starting from now!!!!!

Ok, so I was in New York working on my 4th upcoming studio Album with Skibeatz.All songs are done,we are now in the mixing and mastering stages.Woooohoooo!!! Now is the time where you will start seeing me doing a few spot shows here and there.
See the thing is I don't really believe in talking or being out there for no reason.I want to really offer you guys something new and special that you can get excited about.

I will be keeping you updated with up and coming shows and give you more insight to my overall moods and opinions in the next year or so. I'm excited about my future and really wanna keep the faith that real music is still alive.

So for now I shall leave you with a little acoustic ditty I did for Haggstrom on our Dance release of "Be my Baby" with Champion Records.


                                                                                              -Ciao.xxx
____________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment