Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

LAURA MARLING REMINDS ME OF JONI MITCHELL.... WHAT YOU THINK?

Hi Everyone, 
I heard about Laura a few years back when she was just about to release her debut 'Alas. I cannot swim' which features 'Ghosts'. She was 18 at the time.  When you listen to her voice and intricate storytelling her age completely defies you to believe that she really is that young.Alas she is, but maturely so. I just rediscovered her and I must say she is exquisite! She is reminiscent of a young Joni Mitchell to me, whom I love. So without further ado have a listen.
I also discovered she has a new Album out now .'I speak because I can'. Just the titles alone deserve a listen. So if you like ,go to iTunes and get to purchasing!
                                                                                        -Terri xxx 
_______________________________________________________




BEAUTIFUL RIGHT?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment